Velocity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Velocity Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucas spawned in my locked base, in a tower where I was at the only entrance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zebigbro
Velocity Member
Velocity Member

Lucas spawned in my locked base, in a tower where I was at the only entrance Empty
PostSubject: Lucas spawned in my locked base, in a tower where I was at the only entrance   Lucas spawned in my locked base, in a tower where I was at the only entrance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:59 am

This guy named Lucas spawned right in front of me in my locked base 5 mins ago, I shot a mag of makarov in his face, he didn't die, and he killed me right after that, and since I can't play anymore on the server. I am stuck on Dayz mod loading screen, after lobby

Edit : All is good now, thanks to admins who managed to understand me on TS Wink
Back to top Go down

Lucas spawned in my locked base, in a tower where I was at the only entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas spawned in my locked base, in a tower where I was at the only entrance   Lucas spawned in my locked base, in a tower where I was at the only entrance Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:07 pm

will look in to this and will take action soon. please be patient with us.

-From staff of Velocity Gaming
Back to top Go down

Lucas spawned in my locked base, in a tower where I was at the only entrance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1